Terms and Conditions
Refunds and Return Policy
- Cancellations and modifications on non-custom orders, delivery or pickup dates, times or locations will be accepted up to 5 days prior to the delivery or pickup date. You must contact us directly. No refunds but a credit will apply. Cancellations after this time are not accepted. No credit note or refund is applicable.
- Missed deliveries will be available for pickup on the same day at 235 Spadina. A 50% return fee must be paid upon pickup for the missed delivery.
- If there are any miscommunications or errors on CutiePie’s behalf, we will reissue the order upon request. The product in question must be returned to CutiePie in order to reinstate the order or apply a credit.
- We maintain your cupcakes are delivered in optimum condition but once delivered, we cannot be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages.
- If deliveries are not accepted, you can arrange to pick them up from the bakery. We will hold them until closing time the following day (unless we are closed that day) after which time we can no longer hold your treats. A 50% fee for the returned delivery will be required to claim the cupcakes. No credits or refunds will be issued. Please keep in mind that your treats will be freshest on the day they were initially scheduled for the delivery
- All credits are valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
- Credits or refunds do not apply to custom orders.
CutiePie Cupcakes wants to protect your privacy. We will not sell or share any of your personal information, which includes information that specifically identifies a person, such as a person’s name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. We may disclose information about our customers, including personal information, to third-party service providers (e.g., couriers, processing providers and booking agents) but we will limit the personal information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to provide the best service possible to you.
Cupcakes and WhoopiePies make people happy and because of this we do love sharing our clients’ special CutiePie cupcake pictures and orders from time to time. Please alert us in advance if you would prefer we do not share any of your products/orders or if you require further privacy or discretion in this area.
Please do follow us on social media and subscribe to our mailing lists but if you receive marketing or promotional communications from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the message that we send.
Please contact us directly for any other questions or concerns regarding this matter.
- Specialty ordered Logos require a minimum of 10 days advanced booking. Please send the image to us directly via email. firstname.lastname@example.org. We will notify you by email once the order is approved or if we need any further information.
- Telephone verification may be required for online bookings of orders over 300 cupcakes.
- For deliveries, please provide as specific instructions as possible and make sure that someone is there during the delivery window to accept the delivery. We cannot guarantee a specific time but deliveries will arrive within the predetermined time slot. We will follow up to get specific details.
- We cannot leave packages with a concierge or at a doorstep unless you specify this in the delivery instructions. We cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen merchandise.
- We maintain your cupcakes are delivered in optimum condition but once delivered, we cannot be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages.Credits or refunds do not apply to custom orders.
Deliveries are available Downtown, daily from 12pm-5pm. Pickups daily from 11am, please bring proof of purchase. For bookings, please contact us directly.
**Pickups- 235 Spadina Ave #2 (2 blocks North of Queen St on Spadina)
Minimum delivery for downtown Toronto starts at $25.
We deliver across the GTA. Please contact us directly for pricing.